Business beyond Covid 19 Development Programme objective
This programme will offer business an alternative option to the Business Continuity Voucher. It is suitable for business owners who require guidance in developing a business contingency plan. This programme will assist businesses to look at the following aspects of their business:
- Develop a strategy for your business
- Assess current financial requirements
- Risk analysis and exposure
- Insight into managing your team during this Crisis
- Leading your team and managing change as a result of Covid 19
- Technology and then opportunities for your business
This module will give participants practical options for their business to take. It will give participants some time to stand back, take stock of the choices and make valuable calculated decisions for their future based on facts.
Module 1 Business situational analysis and strategy review
Situational analysis – opportunity and threat identification
Financial assessment 1
Business strategy review; Now what!
Update on supports available to assist your business
Prioritization of tasks and next steps
Developing your strategy
Module 2 Business strategy development; Delivered by Donncadh Hughes
Financial assessment 2
Risk analysis and exposure
Remote working processes and systems
Cost review – explore reductions options on variable costs; overheads and expenses
Review and explore supply chain financing options
Preparing business case for emergency funding
Module 3 Rebuilding and motivating your team; Delivered by Elaine Ryan
This module will give participants an insight into the employment legislation in relation to Covid 19. Key decisions we can make now, their impact on our future.
- Employment legislation – Covid 19
- Contracts/Policies, letters of lay off etc.etc.
- Alternative work: choosing temp or full time lay off
- Communication with staff, ideas methods, staying connected
- Team mental wellbeing, your mental wellbeing during this time
- Managing teams remotely
- Planning for the future – now what
Module 4 Managing change and the role of Leadership in continuing your business; Delivered by Jane Mitchell
|This module looks at how we process change, resistance to change and creating an environment that embraces change for successful organisational outcomes. It also addresses how to manage change in an organisational context for the long term , embedding the change and building resilience.
The content will include:
• Understanding Change
• Human transitions
• Leadership role in change
• Communicating change
• Building momentum and embedding
Module 5 Beyond Covid 19; Delivered by Theresa Mulvihill
This module will give participants insight into potential marketing opportunities for their business. Marketing and selling their business online.
· Opportunity assessment
· Online marketing techniques – SEO/ Digital marketing
· Developing a value proposition
· Maintaining a relationship with your customers
· Do the marketing and strategy work now, you never had time for before!
Method of delivery
This programme will be delivered online using a live video conference link. Once you have registered, you will be invited to email your questions relevant to this workshop. These questions will then be addressed during the live online training session. Each session will be 4 hours long. The workshops will be divided into a 2 hour live session; followed by 1 hour of independent work; followed by a gathering of specific questions from business which will be addressed anonymously during a final one hour online where online live session.
Takeaway’s from Business beyond Covid 19 workshop
- Business continuity strategy for your business
Who is this programme for?
This programme is suitable for clients who may not be suitable for the business continuity voucher scheme.