Are you seeking expert advice to continue your business during Covid 19 and beyond? Contact us today to discuss how we can help you develop a business continuity plan for your business.
Key areas of attention include:
- Assess current financial need in the short term to medium term
- Reduce variable costs, overheads and expenses
- Review and explore supply chain financing options
- Review key relationships both external and internal to the business
- Prepare a business case for application to emergency financial interventions available through Banks, SBCI (Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland) and Microfinance Ireland.
- Identify key supports to include financial supports
- Assess the market – identify future market opportunities and threats
- Develop a business strategy for the future
- Other areas specific to your business
Contact us here to for find out more on applying for your €2500 Business Continuity Voucher.