Sales and Marketing techniques for business with a budget – It’s as easy as ABC
Description Online Course:
The aim of this course is to give participants an insight into the integrated relationship between marketing and sales. To identify the importance of marketing to generate leads, while the power of closing a sale is what ultimately puts cash in the account.
- The relationship between marketing, sales and customer service.
- Marketing techniques for a business on a budget
- Setting marketing targets and measuring success
- Qualifying leads
- Making sales pitches and presentations
- Closing sales using social media and the web
- Maintaining and retaining customers
- Draft your sales marketing action plan
- The use of technology in marketing your business and tracking success
Programme Take away’s
- Identified your marketing budget
- Identified means to generate leads
- Drafted a sales plan for success
Who is this Sales and Marketing techniques for business with a budget course for?
This programme is for those who own a business or manage a business that would like to build a brand for their business. Start up stage, Growth stage or development. Owner/ managers who would like to review and rebrand their business.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes